Instructions Regarding Exam Roll No
- If you are unable to recall your Exam Roll No, than follow the following steps:
- Click on Students Area → Click on ADMIT CARD → Enter your March Month Fee Receipt and select your class → Submit.
- If you Don’t Remember your Receipt No than, →Click on Forgot Receipt No in Admit Card you will be redirected to your Admission page and now follow step C.
- Enter your registered mobile no, select your class → “Click here to know your admission detail”. You can see your admission detail and Note down your Last Month Receipt No → Download and follow Step 1(A) again to know your Result.
- In case you are still unable to recall your Exam Roll No, Please contact on +91 94 180 58386
Instructions Regarding Admission for Next Session
- Regarding Admission for New Session All bonafied students are students for the session 2020 – 21and need to submit only monthly Fee. Admission fee will be charged from students of LKG, FIRST, SIXTH, NINTH and 10+1,10+2.
- Parents check the New session fee for “Fee and Dues” page of site OR can check PAY FEE ONLINE → FEE STATUS in Student Area / Parent Area
- Parents can Deposit Fee On-line, however no late fee or fine will be charged in this Lockdown situation.
- Parents are requested Not to purchase any dress, books or notebook from anywhere. This may result in CORONA INFECTION.
- Parents can Update their Mobile no in SMS ALERT Section in PARENT AREA / STUDENT AREA. In case parents find difficulty in locating these section, they may contact 9418058386 for mobile update
- For New admission parents can share Contact No to receive update regarding fee, classes and Admission.
- For new admission Parents can enrol their kids by following steps: Click on ADMISSIONS → ONLINE REGISTRATION → SUBMIT the form. On successful submission you will receive a Registration No and Now Parents can deposit School Fee by following Steps: Click on ONLINE FEE PAYMENY → Enter registration no received on your mobile and SELECT CLASS and Click on SUBMIT TO KNOW FEE STATUS → Check you FEE and click on PAY → You will be directed to Payment gateway and follow the instruction to Pay Fee.
Regarding Conduction Virtual Classes
- School Management had made all arrangement for conducting Board Classes Using Video Conferencing (VC).
- Matric and 10+2 Class students will attend Live VC with subject expert using their SMART PHONE or LAPTOP.
- In Order to attend LIVE Classes a joining link & CODE will be sent to their registered Mobile no and by Clicking on link, Student will be asked to download Application. To join VC enter given code according to your class scheduled .
- During Live Conference Students can talk to their teacher ask their queries and clarify the doubts.
- Each session will be for 40 Minutes and first session will be training how to use the app
- During VC, Student can take notes, access to books and study material and ask questions from Subject expert.
- After completing Unit, Class test will be conducted and test link can be accessed from school site Or by their registered e-mail.
- In case situation become unfavourable to attend regular classes, Live Classes sessions will be extended for Non – Board Classes also.