The library plays a significant role in academic institutes. The society needs the library for imparting better education, both formal and non-formal. Accordingly, efforts are being made and build up the library of SANCHETNA RESIDENTIAL SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL. The library of the Institute has a total collection of 3500+ books including reference books, textbooks, bound volume of periodicals, Science and IT magazine, etc.
The library of School remains open from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM throughout the year except Sunday and school holidays.
Membership, Registration & Borrowing procedure
All the bonafide students of SANCHETNA RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL will be registered through their admission form & all the faculty members will be the members of the library.
The loan period of books is 10 days for all.
All bonafide students can borrow books from the library by showing their Lib. / Identity Card issued by the School for the academic session. It is compulsory for all the bonafide students of the school to borrow at least two books per month.
Fine and returning procedure of books
The students will have to return the borrowed books in all respect in good conditions after the completion of 10 days period. In case of not- returning the books, the student will have to pay the fine as decided by the school. In case of loss of book, the student will have to pay the cost of the book or to replace the book of the same author and same title.
- The student can borrow the textbook from their respective class only.
- Maximum of two books can be issued for a period of 10 days only.
- Student can’t extend the borrowing period after 10 days.
- No two books can be issued continuously for more than two periods.
- Reference books/dictionary cant not be issued in any case, however, can be studied in the school library.
- No electronic gadgets like Cell phones, tabs etc are allowed in the library.