Nearest Bus Stands for Long Route Buses Awahdevi, at a distance of just 500 ms from the School.
Hamirpur, at a distance of approx. 22 Kms from the School.
Nearest Railway Stations Connecting the School is Una, at a distance of approx. 70 Kms from the School toward Chandigarh.
Chandigarh, at a distance of approx. 175 Kms from the School, near to Mani Majra.
Shimla, at a distance of approx. 125 Kms from the School.
Kangra, at a distance of approx. 100 Kms from the School.
Normally, holidays are observed as per The Calendar of the School.
- All the students are required to adhere to the rules and regulations framed by the school authority from time to time. Students who violate the rules and regulations of the school are liable to disciplinary action. All class rooms and workshops are to be kept clean and tidy. No student shall operate or interfere in workshop and classroom unless authorize to do so by the instructor in-charge.
Prohibition, Prevention & Punishment
The students are directed to strictly desist any kind of ragging viz: Display of noisy, Disorderly conduct; teasing excitement by rough or rude treatment or handling; indulge in rowdy undisciplined activities which causes annoyance, psychologies harm or fear in a fresher or ask the student to do any act or performing something which such a student wi l l not do in the ordinary course and which causes him / her shame or embarrassment or danger to his / her li fe etc.
Punishment for participation in /or abetment of Ragging
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Debarring from appearing in any test / exam.
- Withholding results.
- Suspension / expulsion from classes.
- Rustication from the institute for period varying from 1 to 3 months or equivalent institute.
- Debarring from admission to any other institute.
- Fine up to Rs.10,000 /- to Rs.25,000 /-.
- The medium of instruction in all classes /courses will be English only.
- All the students are bound not to conserve in their local dialect during his / her period of say in the School. The medium will be either Hindi /English.
All the students are required to wear prescribed uniform. Students without uniform will not be permitted in the workshops or in the classrooms.
The School will organise an educational tour / Excursion of three / four days every year. It is compulsory for the students of higher classes to attend the tour /Excursion.
The Parents -Teacher Association (PTA) meeting will be conducted once in the month and it is compulsory for the parents to attend the PTA meeting. The progress of the students will be given to the parents in PTA meeting.
The school will publish its school magazine “SANCHETNA” yearly. The magazine consists of different section in which student editors collects the different articles written by the students.